Monday, August 4, 2008

Memorizing Monday

For Memorizing Monday, I am thinking we need a review week! I don't have the first four verses quite down, so before we go further, let's take a week for review.

Psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

Matthew 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

Deuteronomy 6:7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Philippians 4:11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.

1 comment:

Paula V said...

I love Ps. 119:11. I've had it partly memorized. I think most the words memorized but never the location.

I have a draft of piece to post and Phil. 4:11 is part of it.