Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm A Published Writer!

There are few better words than "By Krista Grier." Today was the first time I read an official by-line for myself and it exceeded all expectations. It just totally rocks to see your name followed by the small, but oh so extraordinary preposition "by."

My first ever published article is officially in print! Family Journal is a local Christian magazine and this month they have an article titled "The Monster in the Crowd," by Krista Grier!!! My article is about the loneliness singles deal with and how we can overcome those unexpected and extreme moments of loneliness. I actually think my favorite part is the table of contents....The Monster in the Crowd by Krista Grier page 30!

When you turn to page 30, they have added a picture of a man lurking in an alley which goes along well with the content of my article. This is such a fun day! I am excited to see what God will do next! Book publishers look out. . .here I come!

3 comments:

Dave Van said...

Congratulations! Wow..Krista Lee.."author". What's next? Seems like I remember a quote you've impressed upon your daughter...that is applying to YOU: "If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it." Way to go girl!

Paula V said...

Congrats!

Lisa said...

That's awesome, Krista Lee! Congrats!!!