Monday, February 16, 2009

She Said What 2

You just never know what is going to come out of the mouth of a child! They say the funniest and strangest things! Not too long ago I shared with the bloggy world Hannah's favorite new saying, Sweet Mother Molasses. Well she has moved on. It has been awhile since I have heard her sarcastic tone say "Sweet Mother Molasses, mom!" But today I heard a new one.

Hannah and two friends were playing house when I heard it. They were getting ready to go somewhere in their "cars" when I heard Hannah say, "come on Erin you are going too slow, I'm going as fast as a monkey with a shaved butt!" The whole room erupted in laughter and we asked Hannah what in the world does that mean. She doesn't know, but assumes a monkey with a shaved butt would be faster than one with a hairy butt! I can't believe I just typed that!

Of course we had the little talk about how we probably shouldn't be talking about butts...even shaved ones on monkeys. Good grief!

No comments: